- Carlos Ceia: E-Dicionário de Termos Literários (EDTL) humanities and digital literary literacy; teacher education.
- Ana Matos: Project Erasmus+: Creative Approaches to New Democracy through Innovative Inclusive Citizenship Education (CANDIICE); intercultural studies; teacher education.
- Rogério Miguel Puga: E-Dicionário de Escrita de Viagens Portuguesa/E-Dictionary of Portuguese Travel Writing; humanities and digital literacy.
- Marco Neves: TRAD@FCSH project (promotion of digital literacy among translation students). Technology teacher and online trainer. Dissemination activities in Portuguese schools. Research interests include the human factor in technology use and complexity in human interactions.
- Sandie Mourão: ERASMUS + KA203 project: Intercultural Citizenship Education through Picturebooks in early English Language Learning (ICEPELL); teaching English to young learners.
- Amélia Andrade: Rossio Portuguese representative at Digital Research Infraestructure for the Arts and Humanities (DARIAH).
- Cristina Ponte: YSkills and EuKidsOnline.
- Paulo Nuno Vicente: RED Project – Digital Educational Resources for Basic Education.
- Carla Fernandes: BlackBox.
- Daniel Alves: Digital Humanities Laboratory.
- Raquel Pereira Henriques: History teaching.
- Fabrizio Macagno: European project: “Dialogue and Argumentation for cultural Literacy Learning in Schools” https://dialls2020.eu (coordinator of the Portuguese branch); argumentation in education.
- Chrysi Rapanta: European project: “Dialogue and Argumentation for cultural Literacy Learning in Schools” https://dialls2020.eu.
- Luís Andrade: Revistas de Ideias e Cultura
Open University of Portugal
- LE@D – Distance Education and eLearning Lab – a research unit based at the Universidade Aberta (Open University). Coordinated by Lina Morgado.
“DIGITHUM”, coordinated Isabel Seara; “ELON-Teaching Languages Online” coordinated, Isabele Simões; “e-History”, coordination by Maria Isabel João; “@DIC, Avaliação Digital de Competências”,coordination by Lúcia Amante; “EduTech, Erasmus +, Project No. 609785-EPP-1-2019-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP: Coordination: University de Alcalá, Spain; coordination by António Teixeira; Promoting Open Education through Gamification (OpenGame): ERASMUS+KA2, Project Nº 2019-1-ES01-KA203-065815: Coordination University La Rioja; Coordination: António Teixeira; Prof XXI, ERASMUS+KA2, 609767-EPP-1-2019-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP; Coordination: University Carlos III (Madrid): Coordination: António Teixeira. Pos-Docs and Fellowships in the field of the RDU. Online Courses produced by the RDU related to INCODE and NAU: MOOC Digital Competencies for Teachers; MOOC Lisbon and the Sea; Course Online: Platforms and Social Networks for Learning for Digital Humanities; Course Online: Open Prof- Open Educational Resources for Teachers and Trainers.
Course Online: Digital Identity and Networked Learning (Teachers and Students); Course Online: Schools go Online, courses for teachers in the schools; Course Online: Teachers Training for University Teachers for Digital Humanities (2 Courses).
- Lina Morgado, Coordination of Master´s Degree in Elearning Pedagogy (mPeL); Member of Research Teams (OpenGame) [2019-1-ES01-KA203-065815], ProfXXI [609767-EPP-1-2019-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP] and EduTech [609785-EPP-1-2019-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP]. Coordination of UID Laboratory of Distance Education and eLearning (LE@D); Coordinator of the Team of Knowledge Transfer and Innovation, Department of Education and Distance Education.
- Isabel Seara: Master’s Degree in Studies on Portuguese Language: “Digital humanities: application to Portuguese studies“; PhD in Web Science and Technology; member of GPELET – Grupo de Pesquisas em Estudos da Linguagem, Libras, Educação Especial e a Distância e Tecnologias (Federal University of Uberlandia, Brazil); member of The Linguistics Research Centre of NOVA University Lisbon (CLUNL).
- Isabel Barros Dias: Master’s Degree in Studies on Portuguese Language: “Digital humanities: application to Portuguese studies”; member of GPELET – Grupo de Pesquisas em Estudos da Linguagem, Libras, Educação Especial e a Distância e Tecnologias (Federal University of Uberlandia, Brazil); member of IELT (Instituto de Estudos de Literatura Tradicional) of NOVA University Lisbon.
- Isabel Falé: Digital humanities Project at LE@D.
- António Moreira Teixeira: Director of the Department of Education and Distance Learning at UAb; Project manager at the Erasmus + projects Promoting Open Education through Gamification (OpenGame) [2019-1-ES01-KA203-065815], ProfXXI Capacity building for the development of Teaching and Learning Centers for Latin American Universities in the 21st Century [609767-EPP-1-2019-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP] and Asistencia tecnológica a la accesibilidad en la Educación Superior Virtual (EduTech) [609785-EPP-1-2019-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP]; Member of the board of the EDEN Fellows Council.
Dionísio Vila Maior: PhD in Portuguese Studies (3rd-cycle course in e-Learning). Member and research Coordinator at CLEPUL (Centro de Literaturas Lusófonas e Europeias), of university of Lisbon. Project Coordinator: “The Modernists” (2020-2022) “Fernando Pessoa and the heteronymic galaxy” (2020-2022). Prepares a project with several Universities on the Humanities crisis.
Glória Bastos: E-learning (eSLP, ERASMUS K3 project) and Mobile Learning in Higher Education (MINE – ERASMUS K203 Project). Media and Digital Literacy, Teacher Education.